- RM1,000.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
- To operate and monitor the overall operation of the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) as in accordance with work instructions, ISO standard and statutory requirements
- To carry out routine housekeeping of the WWTP.
- To ensure continuous good control and active condition of biological slurry by desludging and monitoring of MLSS.
- To ensure biological mass is in active condition via consistent provision of urea, re-supplying and checking the bacteria populations.
- To prepare polymer solution daily as per standard requirement and instructions.
- To operate filter press every shift in order to ensure consistent treated water quality.
- To ensure proper packaging, handling, storage and transportation of WWT sludge as per statutory requirement.
- To ensure proper packaging, handling, storage and transportation of schedule waste from other plants via Toxicol to Kualiti Alam.
- To update and monitor the stocks inventory of raw materials use in WWTP.
- To conduct periodic inspection on equipment, maintenance and report to Manager-EHS & Security or maintenance personnel if there is potential defects in the equipment or operation.
- To ensure, monitor and report the plant conditions every hourly in the WWT daily logsheet.
- To monitor and report the pH conditions of the incoming waste water every hourly.
- To trouble shoot problems arises in the WWTP and to consult Manager-EHS & Security as and when necessary.
- To monitor and report the final water discharge is within the specification of Standard B Environmental (Sewage and Industrial Effluent) and Ph between, 5.5 to 9.0.
- To monitor and implement the pollution control system that is currently in place.
- To carry out specific task assigned by the Manager-EHS & Security as and when required.
- To assists the Manager-EHS & Security with tasks assigned relating to security as and when required.
- Education: Minimum SPM qualification
- Working Experience: 1 – 2 years working experience in the plant dealing with waste water treatment.
- Ability to work on shift if required
- Higher EPF employer contribution
- Medical benefits
- Annual leaves
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level