- RM1,500.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- Work directly with the CEO.
- Perform full range of secretarial duties.
- Liaise and communicate with clients and suppliers.
- Have a pleasant personality and enjoy meeting people.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Competant in Microsoft office particularly Microsoft excel, word and
- powerpoint for filing and documentation.
- Must know and lead human resource.
- Manage and monitor various social media and online platform
- Good and creative in artwork for promotional materials is an advantage
- Able to work irregular hours to fulfill responsibilities.
- 9am - 6pm / Monday – Friday
- Minimum diploma in secretarial studies or equivalent.
- Female, Age : 22 - 35 yrs.
- Well-groomed and presentable appearance.
- Good people skills, interpersonal communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- A fast learner, organize and can work smart.
- Can work independantly, self-motivated and able to work in a team.
- Punctual, can work in a timely matter and meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With experience is an advantage
- EPF, SOCSO
- Salary : RM1,500 - RM2,200