- Upto RM7,000.0 Per Month
- To provide work-related and personal support to all expatriate employees through the human approach of sharing and guidance.
- Handle issues, concerns, and challenges faced by expatriates and escalate it to higher management, if necessary.
- Act as the Human Resources & Marketing communications coordinator for the launch of company programs and events.
- Highly motivated with an enthusiasm for expatriate engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with expatriates.
- To conduct expatriate engagement survey and planning of future surveys/focus groups as and when required.
- Recommends/ implements activities that promote positive employee relations.
- Analyze information, identify workplace improvement needs, implement changes, and document procedures.
- Assist in any other related duties assigned by immediate supervisor as and when necessary.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Linguistics/ Languages or equivalent.
- Bilingual Speaker (Average English & Fluent Japanese).
- Excellent in terms of coordination skills, written correspondence, MS office/ Outlook etc.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in 5 stars hotel industry or at least 2-3 years of experience in managing expatriates and have a good understanding of different cultures;
- However fresh graduate are welcome to apply!
- Applicants must have good soft skills.
- Prior overseas exposure will be an added advantage to this role.
- Pleasant and approachable personality.
- Willing to work at odd hours (In Supporting Expatriate related matters/ activities).
- Preferably someone who able to start work within short notice.
- MNC Working Environment.
- Gym Facilities (Rest & Relax Area, Cafe, Gym).
- FREE Shuttle Van From/ To Kelana Jaya LRT, Ara Damansara LRT, and Subang Jaya KTM.
- Career Advancement Opportunity & Self Enhancement Classes Available: French Language Classes, Business Writing Classes
- Working Location: Ara Damansara (Besides Citta Mall, FREE Shuttle Van provided)
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm or 9.30am - 6.30pm
- RM 5,000 – 7,000 Basic + EPF + SOCSO + Annual Salary Adjustment + Bonus
- Probationary Period: 3 Months
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global outsourcing and technology company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Being founded 30 years ago in the US and now has operations in 56 locations across 13 countries with more than 55,000 employees. They have been servicing over 300 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Energy & Utilities.