- RM1,800.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- Design an annual plan for the company's new product design.
- Make a review / review of the apparel magazine to give ideas for the production of new products.
- Consult with sales and management executives or with customers to discuss new ideas of design.
- Make rough design drawings, detailed drawing of clothing / accessories and specifying sketch specifications (eg: color scheme, fabrication, material type, and accessory requirements).
- Selecting materials and production techniques for use against the product.
- Purchase the fabric samples and accessories required to complete the design.
- Monitor and fabricate fabrics for clothing care labels.
- Draw, cut and sew the material / pattern part to form mockup or sample clothing by using sewing equipment.
- Check product / clothing samples and change the design to achieve the desired effect.
- Collaborate with production division to streamline products and special designs.
- Designing product photoshoot design (selection of model and area photoshoot).
- Collaboration with production and photoshoot studio to develop design concepts and plan product launches.
- Identify target market for product design (eg: age factor, gender and socioeconomic status).
- Identify fashionable exhibitions that can be accessed for the product market.
- Provide clothing samples to agents and salesperson (dropship), and arrange schedules of sales meetings or fashion shows to show garments samples.
- Determine the price for the style of a product.
- Status : Single
- Fresh Graduate can apply.
- Minimum 1 year or 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Able to meet tight deadline with minimum supervision.
- Passionate about fashion and textile.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, self starter, fast learner and able to work independently.
- Lunch is provided
- Miscellaneous allowance