- RM2,500.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheque or petty cash for suppliers and update bank books.
- Filling and scan supplier invoice, payment vouchers, and supplier statements.
- Update and prepare loan payment and prepare summary accordingly.
- To assist prepare financial reports
- Any other job duties as instructed by superior from time to time
- Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance/equivalent or partial/ full professional accounting qualification.
- Open to fresh graduates with strong academic result; or talents with up to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Can join in less than one month notice.
- SAP Knowledge is preferable.
- Have no issue to relocate and work at Desaru, Johor.
- RM 2,500 – RM 3,500
- Accommodation (For Outstation Talents)