- RM1,000.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Engage with customers by telephone/whatsapp to provide information about products or services or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Review policy & terms to determine compliance matters. Maintain and update SOP and record.
- Enhance and improve current process.
- Ensuring Customer Service satisfaction with clients.
- Following process and procedure of the Company.
- Malaysian Citizen
- Minimum SPM or higher
- Preferably with outspoken personality
- Presentable outlook and personality
- Computer Literate (microsoft office (word, excel)
- Advantage to candidate that have experience in customer service
- Monthly Commission up to RM2000 (not including basic salary)
- EPF, SOCSO included
- Yearly Bonus
- Min eight Days Annual Leave per year
- Company trip