- RM1,300.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Works involving wiring, installing and maintaining various security surveillance systems such as CCTV and Alarms.
- Must comply with company & term rules for each installation
- Provide services as well as maintenance
- Need to check the installation work once you have finished
- Requires calculation knowledge and can use product manual
- Ability to Read and understand technical manuals for diagnosing and repairing Equipment / systems.
- Have (1-2) years of work experience related to electrical wiring in CCTV, door access, auto gate and alarm system (alarm system)
- Must have a motor / car license ( Having a GDL License is an advantage)
- Disciplined and punctual
- Responsibilities in employment
- Can work with troops
- Good personality, can do various tasks and ready to work overtime
- Salary between RM1300 - RM3000 based on experience
- Opportunity to learn something new
- Casual dress code (shirt T)
- EPF, Socso, overtime work (OT) is granted.
- Annual leave & sick leave
- Annual bonus
- Working day: Monday to Sunday, 9 am - 6 pm, 1 day off a week.